What's new

Suggested tie ins for Fox's release of Passion Of The Christ (1 Viewer)

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Since biblical fever is in the air and Fox will release Passion Of The Christ on home video, surely now would be the perfect time for Fox to release David And Bathsheba, Story Of Ruth and Esther And The King on DVD.

MichaelSloan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Sloan
And I third Ben-Hur(1925). The original score is probably better then the Carl Davis score.

And how about "The Ten Commandments(1923)?

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
How about a Fox Studio Classics release of The Robe, properly letterboxed, and with the alternate flat version.
A Ben-Hur re-release would be nice, as would a Jesus of Nazareth re-release.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I read somewhere that the Robe isn't in its correct 2.55:1 proportions, that the top and bottom have simply been cropped from 2.35:1 to simulate the OAR.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
It's "Buddy Christ" rather than "Buddy Jesus," but, despite being a preacher, I would personally love a pair of Buddy Christ bookends. LOL! I absolutely LOVE Dogma.

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
My mistake. Went from memory, which I should'nt do. I love the Buddy Christ also, and I'm catholic.. Gotta have a sense of humor about everything.

Hank_P

Second Unit
I was thinking of some trading cards and gum. I've always wanted to beat my neighbors little boy at his card game..

"...Moses takes your Pokeman and splits him in half"

"..My Jesus card revives all my soldiers and banishes your deck to hell" :D Wow, Pokeman never saw it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks