What's new

Sue Thomas FBEye love to see on dvd (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I've decided to wait until I hear any reviews about this set before i order some for everyone on my Xmas List. I do not want to order at this time only to have some F.U.B.A.R. mess things up!

annj79

Auditioning
Real Name
ann
i wed like to see some old pax tv shows on dvd like some more doc and the show hope island do you guys know who has the rights to this two shows?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I can't imagine the theme song (Jessica Andrews) not being on the DVDs. But, we have been surprised before....

ElizM

Agent
Real Name
Per the FB Sue Thomas F.B.Eye page more DVDs are coming which is great news.
Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye You did it! Thanks to you, we will be releasing ALL the episodes on DVD! 4 more volumes, beginning in May! And if you've already bought vol. 1 - or buy it before May 1st – for a limited time, you will get a discount on the 'completer' set (boxed set of vols. 2-5). Thanks again - and spread the word!
Will buy all the DVDs when they are available.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
That's great news. I didn't get the first set but am curious if anyone can confirm that the theme song & all original music is on the DVDs?

grah2702

Grip
I really really want these DVD's but living in the UK it appears as if there is NO chance of getting themas they seem to have the supply tightly controlled.

Normally I can get almost any R1 release I want through various suppliers.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I'm in the same boat Graham? Do they ship to Canada or just US as moving to Vancouver for a year in November so maybe could order it then if so.

grah2702

Grip
Hi Nikki according to TV Shows on DVD there is a toll free telephone number which can be used by US and Canadian customers wishing to order so you should be OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks