What's new

Sue Thomas FBEye love to see on dvd (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
my fave show on UK sky digital currently would love to see this on dvd. Any news?

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Anyone know who owns the rights to this show?

Its unreleased rank on tvshowsondvd.com is 128th.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think it's probably related to Doc. So, whoever owns that probably owns Sue Thomas.

Edit: Looks like the packaging for my Doc set says Pax. So, it's probably owned by Ion now. Unfortunately, only one season of Doc made it out on DVD, so I'm guessing the prospects aren't great.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I own Doc too, think it was released by Ventura Distribution according to tvshowsondvd.com

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
Both Doc & Sue were produced by Pebblehut Productions. I have no idea who owns the video rights, but I would love to see Sue Thomas on DVD. The reason why Doc never made it past season 1 was because Ventura Distribution is no more.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Too bad his newfound fame through his daughter doesn't cause someone to pick it up and finish it. And the fact that she appeared on the show. . . .

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Really wish they would capitalise on Yannick Bisson starring in The Murdoch Mysteries and release this show

JoanCJohns

Auditioning
Real Name
Joan
Hey all --

Official DVDs of 'Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye' will be released in mid-October.

For info/updates re: how to order, check www.stfbeye.com or if you're on Facebook, become a fan of the Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye page at www.facebook.com/SueThomasFBEye - and you can also follow on Twitter @SueThomasFBEye (www.twitter.com/SueThomasFBEye)

Do not buy the poor quality, pirated DVDs floating around the web - you will be disappointed!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
It's just been posted on the "Official" Board's news (That's tvshowsondvd.com for those of you in Rio Linda!) so this is the real deal!

Now if we can only get the remaining seasons of Doc.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
I just wonder how the DVDs will be released-season sets, complete series, etc. I'd love to see this show again. Now if only someone would release Mysterious Ways and Young Blades, two other great PAX shows.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
I've never even heard of that show. I really didn't start watching any PAX until later on.

Originally Posted by cajunhillbilly

How about Just Cause with Richard Thomas?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Ok Gang, whats YOUR Opinion now that we know we'll be getting SOME of the episodes in a couple of weeks. (I'm a little dismayed this seems to be a "Best of Season One" collection and not the full Season (Or Series)). Of course, this may change, so I really cannot Jump to a Conclusion. (I've done that more times than I'd like to remember, DOH!

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
Well it seems like it's more than a "best of" set. Since the episodes are in airdate order, it's more like a "season one volume one" type set. I don't think the price is too steep for half a season. My only concern is whether or not the theme song is still there.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I went over to their Website to take a look at who's putting out this set, and have decided to order TEN of them! One set will be for myself, the other nine will be distributed as CHRISTmas gifts to every family on my "Gift List".

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
This is one series I'd love to get for my wife for the holidays. Unfortunately, legitimate copies seem only to be offered for the first half of season one. Is there any more news on future releases? I've checked the links in this thread, and it doesn't look promising.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
I read on tvshowsondvd.com that they would be deciding on future sets based on how well the first set sells.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
^^^

Yes, I read that as well. I just wish it were available in a complete set officially. I'm not going to purchase one half of one season of any series without knowing that there is a very good chance of other seasons being distributed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks