What's new

Such a thing as Touch-Up Paint for TV ?? (1 Viewer)

Steve Winkler

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it could have been worse. I had my screen off of my Toshiba TW56x81 so I could dust off the lenses of the crts. So I lean the screen against the back of my recliner and proceed to walk back to the TV. I bonk the chair ever so slightly and BAM, my screen tips over and falls! It would have just hit the carpet except for a heat register sticking out from the baseboard, which dinged up the top outer edge of the screen holder. For anyone who owns a Toshiba of the same model or similar, it's just above where it says TheaterwideHD.
So now I'm looking to hide these little scars. Is there such a thing as touch-up paint for TV's?? Any help, hints or info would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Guy Kuo

Supporting Actor
At least it wasn't a ding in the screen surface itself. That would be impossible to hide and very expensive to replace. Just don't dribble any touch-up paint on the screen. Ouch!
------------------
Guy Kuo
Link Removed
Ovation Software, the Home of AVIA DVD

Steve Winkler

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah Guy, my heart sank when I heard the bang and realized what had happened. Luckily the screen was unharmed. Next time I guess I'll take the few extra steps to go and lay the screen on a bed.
Cheers

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Not sure how this would work but I have seen a paint made for cars.I guess it is just a clear color(I really dont know though) but it somehow blends with the other color,it is used for scratches and the like.
I have seen it in auto depts at walmart with the paint stuff.
------------------
My dvd collection
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...?alias=cisaacs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks