What's new

Subway and Atkins??? (1 Viewer)

Manuel

Stunt Coordinator
Peter, like I said, I am not on the diet, although I could stand to loose a few. Also, the manager at the store said you could order about anything, have the ranch dressing on it, and it would taste the same.

AndyVX

Supporting Actor

Everything looks good in the commercials though. The last time I checked, the Big Mac I buy doesn't look anything like what it does in the commercial. :)

I would be interested in trying them out though.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Personal Experience:

Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wrap: The same chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing found for normal 6" subs in some kind of unholy low-carb tortilla-like shell. The wrapping has little flavor and I suspect it is assembled from recycled sandwiches (Futurama joke).

The wrap also comes with monterry-jack cheese. Maybe your subway had this cheese before, but its new here.

I like this wrap because chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing go well together.:emoji_thumbsup:

Turkey-bacon-Melt wrap: Unlike the CBRW, this "thing" has an identical shell bt the most revolting flavor. Faced with a lifetime of free TBMW's, I'd rather pay more for buffalo-chicken subs.:thumbsdown:

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
I have tried the low-carb wrap from Subway. I had my personal favorite sub...the classic BMT on one. I was charged an extra .50 for them to do this. The woman behind the counter said the wrap is a wheat tortilla.
It was very good, and it beats eating the middle out of the sandwich...which I have done :b .

I don't eat fast food very often, but it is nice to know that there are some places that offer the Atkins friendly menu when I am out and about.

Matt

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I see now Hardee's is getting in on the Atkins kick, with their Thickburger wrapped with lettuce. A coworker who's on Atkins says its pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks