Sub decision: $150 and below category (Help me make best choice!)

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Edward_M, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Edward_M

Edward_M Agent

Ok, choices are now down to a few of them. Please help me make the best decision. As always thank you!!!

1. Dayton TM II - $125 + $25 shipping
    2. Infinity PS10 - $129 + tax (on clearance at nearest CUSA)
    3. BIC America v1020 - $135 + $15 shipping (on ebay)

I am gonna pair this with my Point 5 MK II and the room size is about 18 x 12. I've been keeping an eye on the Dayton for quite sometime now. But after seeing these deals on the other subs especially the Infinity PS10 which is originally priced at $349 or $399, I am not starting to get confused again. Which one makes the best sense to take now? Please help me.

:b

2. Shawn*M

Shawn*M Extra

Well, if it were me I would probably get the infinity especially for that price. Seems like a real good deal. But, then again Iam new to this and from what I've heard the dayton is a very good budget sub as well. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Just my .02 cents.

3. David Bikeman

David Bikeman Stunt Coordinator

The warranty from Parts Express is excellent. They stand behind their product.
    I have the Dayton and would recommend it at this price point. I recently added the $100. BFD and I have a +/- 2db from 30-100 hz. For a total of just over $200., I have a heck of a sub.

David