What's new

stupid game but ..... (1 Viewer)

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
322.9 and 922 MPH! Plus a few 800 somethings and some 700 somethings. I know the secret!

"I've updated the penguin length a couple of times, this game is addictive!"

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
The secret:

The game must be windowed, click the hand and drag it to the far right of the screen, when your cursor exits the window, release the mouse button, the hand will stay on the right. Now swing the cursor around to the left side of the window, and hit the monkey from the left, while the hand is still on the right.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Bob's hint doesn't work in Mozilla, if you release the mouse button the hand is released, however it does work in IE.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
My optical mouse doesn't seem to work well with the monkey... I can't get over 60 mph... and even with the secret, I'm only spanking at 564 mph.

Ugh.. I was just about to quit the penguin game when I hit a 321.

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
Swing the bat right after the penguin's head clears the gray spot in the ice that's just a bit up from the batter's head.

I just did a screen cap on a 593.5 hit, and will email it to anyone desiring proof of my penguin abuse capabilities. :)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
It seems there might be two different versons of this game, skewing results ;)

I find that this version:
http://meph.eu.org/

Results in SUBSTANTIALLY longer penguin flies than the original version here:

http://junk.dawnshadow.se/yp010.swf

I wonder if anyone else sees a difference. I can't get 400-500s on the second game, but I can get the easily on the first. i assume the new one is juiced, as the original author didn't bother to do marking signs up beyond 350, so i only assume someone tweak a value somewhere for the updated version.

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
Only the scores from the original link will be counted.
If it is found that they aren't you will will suffer the same fate as the penguin....IN THE OTHER VERSION!!!

THE END!

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
It shouldn't matter what kind of mouse you have if you use the secret. Just try sneaking the mouse in from the left, you don't even have to hit the monkey hard!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
The old version of the penguin game is down, so I played the "cheater" one, and got 593.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks