Stunt Man available at BB NOW

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve_Ch, Nov 18, 2001.

1. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

Scheduled to release this coming Tuesday(11/20), just picked one up today (11/18) at Best Buy for $19.95 (2 DVD version).

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

PLEASE DON'T MENTION STORES THAT BREAK STREET DATE!! It's against HTF policy! I'm not a mod, but I thought I'd mention it before a mod gets to you. They have to get involved anyway; the header must be changed, and you can't change it yourself.
    That is your local store only. It was not chain-wide. I was at my local branch of that store today, and checked for street date breakage. There wasn't any.
    ------------------
    DAVE/Memphis
    [​IMG]
    MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!
    Do you like TV on DVD? Then check THIS out!
    .....http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/.....

3. Drew Mertz

Drew Mertz Stunt Coordinator

Yes, I`m sure by now every member and/or visitor of the HTF is aware that stores do break the street date from time to time. Big Deal, Does it really matter that much? No it doesn`t, so do we really need a thread like this every week?
    The studios don`t seem to care, what are they gonna do tell Best Buy, Wallmart and stores alike that if they break the street date again they won`t be allowed to sell that studios product? I doubt it, they would be cutting their own throats.

4. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

My apologies, was not aware of the Forum policy regarding this matter, adminstrator please feel free to remove or change title of thread.