What's new

Stunning new Legend of Zelda Movie. Enjoy! (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I uploaded this to my website for you guys. Its a high-rez movie of The Legend of Zelda for the Gamecube. It quite simply looks breathtaking! The new look is really starting to come into its own (it helps that this is reminding me of A Link to the Past in 3d!) Take a peek:
Link is back
You can find more pics and movie over at Gamespot, they have a bigger movie (14megs) thats even nicer!

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
February will not come soon enough. Thanks for sharing Romier! I know I'm going to be watching those movies a few times between now and the game's release.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Romier,

"Stunning" doesn't even begin to describe how awesome this game looks to be. That camera shot of Link swinging was incredible. The animation and artwork look beautiful. Anyone who is still down on this game, after watching this new footage, should have their head examined.

-Dean-

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I've heard so many superlatives to describe this game, but each time I see a video, I'm more amazed.

Nintendo really is taking it to another level with this one. I'm very impressed thus far. March can't get here soon enough.

Glen

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
I'm sorry but I'm going to poo-poo this because if I say that I like a game that looks like a cartoon I won't look "mature" in front of a bunch of Internet strangers.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Looks good. I was at first very skeptical of the whole Celda aspect(and I still would prefer the other look but let's not bring that up again) but it's looking very good to me. On a sidenote, I got an insanely fast transfer rate while downloading (something like 600kb/s). Gotta love my dorm internet connection :D

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Zelda is one of the reasons I finally succumbed and bought a Gamecube for my son (yeah right its for him).

Patrick

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Damn. Looks like Miamoyto's goal for making it an interactive cartoon are a reality. This is some of the best animation I have seen in a game.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The title card basically says "The Legend of Zelda for Gamecube"
Basically the guy is going on about features. something like "Zelda's new auto climb(?) and jump systems really make for a new and rewarding experience"
My Japanese is poor BTW :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks