Studios Responding to Questions

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Martin Blythe, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Martin Blythe

Martin Blythe Second Unit

Sorry I haven't been more active in responding but you have to understand that I try to drop in here when I get a minute of free time. Right now it's 6 PM on a Friday night and that's the first free time I've had all week. In other words, I just can't respond to all your queries and there's no one else here who can. Take that as an apology if you wish. I just want you to know that I do scan the threads and it's not like they're not being read. It's just that there isn't time to respond.

2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Thanks Martin for your reply. It is good to know you still visit us here. I was concerned you left us. Keep in touch when you can. Have a good weekend.

3. Dick

Dick Producer
    Supporter

Rick
    Mr. Blythe - now that Peter Staddon appears to have stopped corresponding with us for whatever reason, you are the sole studio person who actually updates us and provides a conduit between us film enthusiasts and the powers that be. I have always appreciated your efforts and can certainly imagine how tight your schedule must be. That you opt to talk to us at all is indicative of a true effort to remain in the loop with your customers, and whatever Paramount pays you is not enough. Thanks. [​IMG]

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Dick, Peter Staddon is on vacation. These people DO have lives outside of their jobs.

I'm sure Mr. Staddon will show up after he's back in the saddle. Look at how busy Mr. Blythe is, I'm sure Mr. Staddon is equally insanely busy

Remeber that they do us a FAVOR by being involved, and it's a lot of the reason why they have so much of my money.

Thanks for the update Mr. Blythe, I'm sure you'll share more when you have a second to breathe

5. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    Yes, they do have personal lifes as well as busy professional careers that sometimes restricts the amount of time they can spend on forums such as ours.

Martin,
    Thanks for your comments and keep up the good work!

Crawdaddy

6. Dick

Dick Producer
    Supporter

Rick
    Gentlemen: I am fully aware that Mr. Blythe and Mr. Staddon have lives and that they have every right to post or not to post as they choose. When I said that Mr. Staddon wasn't posting "for whatever reason" I was not trying to imply that it is his duty to participate in this forum. I am glad he gets a vacation, and I look forward to any future posts he might contribute. [​IMG]