What's new

Stuck in Oblivian (1 Viewer)

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
I recently purchased "Oblivian: The Elder Scrolls IV" and really like it though I had never been a big rpg fan. I have been slowly making my way through the game( I enjoy looking at the amazing graphics), and had been pleased until now. I joined the Fighters Guild in Chorrol and was told to go to Anvil to see Azzan for contracts. My problem is, I can't seem to find him! I have been to the Fighters Guild in Anvil and all over town and he is nowhere to be found. Its getting a little frustrating wandering around with no luck in finding him. Am I missing something? Do I need to complete a quest in Anvil to make him appear? Or am I just not patient enough? Help!

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Go to the fighter's guild in Anvil.
Go to the top floor of the guild ( Azzan's office ).
Wait (T key) until around 8 or 9 in the morning.

The characters have their own schedules in the game and there are any number of occasions where it is a matter of waiting for the character to appear through judicious use of the wait function.

Other times in the game you will have to satisfy certain conditions ( either through actions or dialog ) to be able to access characters / items. It tends to vary but usually the quest status boxes will give you some idea if this happens to be the case.

- Walter.

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Thanks for the info Walter! I knew it had to be something simple, just was'nt sure what it was. Now I can go back to Anvil and continue on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks