What's new

Stryke SAE1204 and a pronto TSU 2000 w/ charging dock and leather case FS (1 Viewer)

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
have a stryke SAE1204 subwoofer for sale asking $75+ shipping its in brand new condition barley used(thought there was something wrong with the speaker or my box so i bought another one to test it and this is the new one was only used for about 5-10 minutes)specs
also pronto TSU 2000 w/ charging dock and leather case.
all in Brand new condition only used a couple times. comes with both boxes the CD and cables. (everything that comes with it new) Asking $200 + shipping for all of it(remote charger case). this stuff is NOT factory refurbed its all new in exelent condition.
accepting paypal (would rather have do paypal to ship faster)and possibly Money orders.
price drop on remote from $250 down to $200
price drop on subwoofer $85-$75.
sorry for the double post on the remote needs to go asap tho.

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
How much for just the pronto ? (assuming you'll give a fellow cheesehead a good price:D ).
Sorry if I read your post incorrect, but I see a price for the sub and a price for "all of it", but not one for the Pronto.
Thanks

Jason-Pro

Stunt Coordinator
oh well for the Pronto charger and case i was asking $250 but thats negotiable for a fellow cheesehead :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks