What's new

Street Fighter Anniversary - $29.99! (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Comes out today I think.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/542/542348p1.html

Pretty sweet deal if you're a fan of the series. The BradyGames Straegy guide is a must have too if you really wanna get in depth. All the top players from the west coast have something in it. I bought the one for Alpha 2 and it was a big help!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Here in Europe, we had this game for a while.If your a fan of old school street fighters, youll love this !I play this every day ,old school fighters never get boring.:D Some nice extras too.:emoji_thumbsup: The good news is the graphics were not tampered with, just a cool higher resolution !:emoji_thumbsup: :)

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I'm really looking forward to the Xbox version, which unfortunately isn't coming until January. The Xbox Live play is going to be great though.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
This is one of those titles making me consider getting an Xbox. My buddy that I used to play fighting games with moved across the country. I need the arcade experience back! :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm impatiently awaiting the XBox version (that's the system I own, along w/ a Cube), but my girlfriend's brother, whom we live with, owns a PS2. I'm going to try and talk him into buying the PS2 version (maybe chip in a $10) so I can get my classic SF fix until January... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks