What's new

Street Fighter 2 Stand Up Arcade Cabinent (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I know this may be one of the weirdest questions I have ever asked but does anybody have a Street Fighter 2 Arcade Cabinent that they are willing to sell. Or does anybody know of a place or person that has one they are willing to sell. I am really looking for one and that I would try HTF. Thanks.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Try an old bowling alley that has a cabinet and ask if they are willing to sell. Odds are in your favor if the joystick and buttons are having problems, they are easily fixable and replacable.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Believe it or not, but I've been watching eBay for one of these (specifically, the deluxe version of SFII Turbo/Hyperfighting). You might want to check that out. be prepared to drop a couple hundred, depending on which cabinet you want & the condition. I think there was one cabinet design for SFII, but a couple different models for the subsequent games. Be careful, because a lot of the auctions are for converted generic cabinets with the SFII board. Kinda ruins it for me, anyway...

Good luck!

Dave

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Yeah sadly though there is only 1 arcade left reasonably close to me. And most of my bowling alleys have shut down. What happened to the good old days.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I have a bowling alley a town or two away and there are 2 arcades about equal distance from me. I hear there is actually a whole little competition in one arcade, and there are even some girls who hang out with the winner (no joke).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks