Street Fighter 2 Stand Up Arcade Cabinent

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett Hancock, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

I know this may be one of the weirdest questions I have ever asked but does anybody have a Street Fighter 2 Arcade Cabinent that they are willing to sell. Or does anybody know of a place or person that has one they are willing to sell. I am really looking for one and that I would try HTF. Thanks.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Brett, you'd probably have better luck locally, shipping on arcade cabinets is outrageous
    I don't know where you are, but I bet these people could refer you to a local dealer
    http://tntamusements.com

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Try an old bowling alley that has a cabinet and ask if they are willing to sell. Odds are in your favor if the joystick and buttons are having problems, they are easily fixable and replacable.

4. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

Believe it or not, but I've been watching eBay for one of these (specifically, the deluxe version of SFII Turbo/Hyperfighting). You might want to check that out. be prepared to drop a couple hundred, depending on which cabinet you want & the condition. I think there was one cabinet design for SFII, but a couple different models for the subsequent games. Be careful, because a lot of the auctions are for converted generic cabinets with the SFII board. Kinda ruins it for me, anyway...

Good luck!

Dave

5. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Yeah sadly though there is only 1 arcade left reasonably close to me. And most of my bowling alleys have shut down. What happened to the good old days.

6. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I have a bowling alley a town or two away and there are 2 arcades about equal distance from me. I hear there is actually a whole little competition in one arcade, and there are even some girls who hang out with the winner (no joke).

7. Glenise

Glenise Supporting Actor

You might try www.superauctions.com
    They have auctions in Atlanta about 4 times a year.
    They go all over the country.