Street Fighter 2 Anime Movie

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Charlie O., May 14, 2003.

1. Charlie O.

Charlie O. Supporting Actor

Does anyone know if the Jap Street Fighter 2 Anime DVD has english sub titles?

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

No it does not. You can however get a script to use with DVD Subber on an HTPC

3. drkangl

drkangl Auditioning

Hey everyone- I'm writing to you on behalf of Manga Entertainment/IDT. Street Fighter 2 - The Animated Movie, came out recently and I wanted to share the media player with you. The new DVD is the first ever US release of the UK unrated version, featuring a soundtrack by KMDFM and never-before-seen footage of graphic violence and nudity – including the notorious Chun Li shower scene. Thought you might want to check out some of the clips in the media player, or download some of the banners and images. Enjoy.

Media player: http://www.hyfntrak.com/streetfighter2/AFF26323
    Banners, images: http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/s...assetspage.htm

4. Charlie O.

Charlie O. Supporting Actor

Anchor Bay has release it fully uncut with English and Japanese sound tracks in region 1 for anyone who cares.

5. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Supporting Actor

I'm glad that someone's finally released the Japanese version, but Anchor Bay/Manga have arsed it up spectacularly. On one side of the disc is the UK edit and on the other is the Japanese version; the transfer for the UK version is appalling and the Jap version ain't much better.