What's new

Strangers With Candy: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

PeterIn

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
anyone else watch this underappreciated gem.

“I Stole The TV!”

Amy Sedaris and Stephen Colbert were GOLD on this show. The packaging is pretty cool. Has the same highschool vibe as the Freaks and Geeks yearbook special edition DVD. Its out on June 27th.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
any idea what the difference between this and the 3 season sets out previously are?

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
This is a very unique series. That's probably why it didn't last that long. If you're a fan of quirky comedy series, especially the style done my Comedy Central then this is worth checking out. I'm glad they've put the whole series together as I can now get everything all at once.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
One of the truly great, underappreciated gems of Comedy Central, and was pissed as hell when it got cancelled. (Now if only they'd put out Upright Citizens Brigade DVDs...I want me my Titté Brothers!!)

Colbert: "All right, everybody -- for tomorrow, I want you to write a history poem on Hiroshima. But nothing too faggy. And remember, I need the permission slips for this week's trip to Good Time Island."

Girl Student: "Where's *your* permission slip?"

Colbert: "SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH!"

DonaldB

Supporting Actor

Season one (w/Titté Bros.) was released a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure what's delaying the rest of the series.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Strangers With Candy is one of the greatest TV shows of our time. It's right up there with Mr. Show and Arrested Development.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks