Strangers With Candy teaser trailer!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Christ Reynolds, May 8, 2006.

1. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    can't wait for this, the tv show was great. "i don't have any food in my mouth"

CJ

2. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

I still remember the episode with Alan Tudyk as the cult leader. Strange, strange television.

3. Rhoq

Rhoq Supporting Actor

Has anyone seen the film yet? I want to check it out this weekend, since the only theater showing it in Philly (Ritz 5) has it on the schedule until July 27th - giving me only a week to catch it.

4. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    i saw it at the falmouth nickelodeon on monday. not as funny as any of the episodes, but still funny. nobody really laughed in the theater, but they didnt look like the typical swc crowd. they also repeated too many lines/jokes from the series. still worth seeing.

CJ

5. Will_B

Will_B Producer

I want to see if but I fear it won't be around a second week. I guess the theatrical run is just so it can be eligable for an Oscar.

6. BrianB

BrianB Producer

I guess it depends on the audience as I saw it in a pretty packed cinema with a very appreciative audience.

7. Rhoq

Rhoq Supporting Actor

I saw it yesterday. Overall, I thought it was good. It was funny - but not as funny as the series. This film didn't "push the envelope" like the show did. Also, there were several continuity errors with events which would later take place in the series...