What's new

Strange video problem with VGA cables for 360 (1 Viewer)

chris rick

Second Unit
Wow this is getting annoying! Ever since I hooked up the VGA cables to my projector, I get this issue where the screen will go blank for about a half second every now and then...sometimes it is very frequent and other times it takes awhile for it to occur. I don't get it, and I did NOT have this problem when I was using component cables. I checked everything, the unit has plenty of breathing room as does the power supply.

This is the first time I've used the PC input on my projector (Panny), so is there something I have to do as far as syncing it or something? This is so frustrating especially given how absolutely gorgeous the games look.

As an aside, I had to center the image severely using the h position and moving the image all the way to the right. What about the "dot clock" etc settings in the menu for pc input? Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks!

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, not sure what could be the issue. I'm thinking about the same setup with my Panasonic AE900...can you tell me how the VGA pic compares to component?

chris rick

Second Unit
I honestly think the VGA picture has a smoother quality to it. Personally I prefer it, but am going to go back to component soon if I can't figure out what is causing this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks