strange new A310 error message?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Micah Cohen, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

I rented "Holy Smoke" and "Chocolat" DVDs (from Blockbuster, sorry). Neither DVD would play in my Panny A310. The first one just locked it up; I had to shut it down to even re-open the drawer. The second one gave me an "H02" error message on the digital display. What the heck is THAT?
    I cleaned the DVDs before using them, and they looked fine. I've never had a problem with this machine before. I don't understand what these new glitches are. And of course they happen on these discs: the night my girlfriend wants to watch chick-flicks....
    Can anyone shed some light? Is there anything I can do to get these discs to play? What causes these errors? Is it finally upgrade time? HELP!
    MC
    ------------------
    [email protected]
    Eliza Dushku, if you're reading this, please email me pronto.

2. Andrej Dolenc

Andrej Dolenc Stunt Coordinator

Not sure what the error is but I can tell you that Last of the Mohicans (DTS) won't play on my Panasonic A110 either. Locks up, gotta turn it off & on to get the disc out. Just another bug that's pushing me closer and closer to replacing it with something newer.
    Andrej
    ------------------

3. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Long weekend BUMP! [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [email protected]
    Eliza Dushku, if you're reading this, please email me pronto.