1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

strange new A310 error message?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Micah Cohen, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

I rented "Holy Smoke" and "Chocolat" DVDs (from Blockbuster, sorry). Neither DVD would play in my Panny A310. The first one just locked it up; I had to shut it down to even re-open the drawer. The second one gave me an "H02" error message on the digital display. What the heck is THAT?
    I cleaned the DVDs before using them, and they looked fine. I've never had a problem with this machine before. I don't understand what these new glitches are. And of course they happen on these discs: the night my girlfriend wants to watch chick-flicks....
    Can anyone shed some light? Is there anything I can do to get these discs to play? What causes these errors? Is it finally upgrade time? HELP!
    MC
    ------------------
    [email protected]
    Eliza Dushku, if you're reading this, please email me pronto.

2. Andrej Dolenc

Andrej Dolenc Stunt Coordinator

Not sure what the error is but I can tell you that Last of the Mohicans (DTS) won't play on my Panasonic A110 either. Locks up, gotta turn it off & on to get the disc out. Just another bug that's pushing me closer and closer to replacing it with something newer.
    Andrej
    ------------------

3. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Long weekend BUMP! [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [email protected]
    Eliza Dushku, if you're reading this, please email me pronto.