What's new

Strange consperasies and odd theories poll (1 Viewer)

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
HUMOR I dont really believe this stuff... or do I?
Everybody has an odd belief that they keep to themselves, my problem is that I dont have the ability to keep it to myself, so here goes:
Millions of years ago we did not evolve, aliens manipulated our DNA and made us what we are.
Or, we really are immigrants from an advanced civilization that had to escape the ecological disasters on Mars.
Woman are trying to take over the world thru sitcoms, ever notice that all the men are stupid and the woman come to the rescue and get them out of the jams the men get themselves into? Oh wait my girlfriend has to do that for me every day. :D
For the past hundred years aliens have been giving us technological breakthrus.
Anybody have anything to add?

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Ya, I have something to add.
I think that we are being watched by the FBI via through our television sets. Maybe not the FBI but someone is watching our every move! That reminds me....I need to go hide these bodies I mean uh..nevermind :) Teehee
Peace,
Eve

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I got one! My cousin and I talked about this one. It's actually his idea. He believes that every planet in our solar system was once populated. Here's how it goes. Pluto was born from the refuse of the sun during the formation of out solar system. Years later, Pluto developed life which poplulated it over millions of years. Later the sun went through another change, and Neptune was formed from that refuse. Pluto was pushed further away from the sun and became uninhabitable. The people on Pluto moved onto Neptune because by this time they were technologically advanced. Then, again, the sun went through and change and Uranus was formed. The people from Neptune moved to Uranus...and so on and so on. His belief is the Mars was once populated and that every resource on the planet was used up. The last decendents of Mars sprinkled our planet with the necessary basic elements to start life here. Millions of years from now, or much sooner, this planet will become uninhabitable. We will them have to move to Venus as it moves further from the sun as another planet is created to replace Mercury as the planet closest to the sun. What y'all think of that one?

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
I am really an energy being floating in a void of nothingness and the world universe and everyone in it is just my way of dealing with the boredom.
We are an atom in someone elses universe.
Aliens made up the X-files, Conspiracy Zone, Jonathen Edwards, and psychic hotlines, to make the belief in ET taking over the world seem ludacris.
The truth about dreams is this: when you dream your uncontious mind visits your other self in a parralel universe.
People go back in time and change history all the time we just dont know it becuase history keeps getting changed
I am truly a genious, I just mispell everything to fool you.
Star Trek is the truth, Spock beemed it back in time to Gene Roddenberry to start us on the right path. Well can you explain why cell phones look like Kirks communicator?
I would give you more theories but the assylum is here to take me away Ho Ho He He Ha Ha !:D

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The food companies and the "healthcare" industry are working together.... The food companies make us sick and overweight, then the drug companies provide us with medicines that only mask the real problem and provide us with a treatment of symptoms rather than a cure to the underlying problem because it is more beneficial to have us take a drug for the symptom for the rest of our lives than it is to have us take a few pills to cure the problem. One heck of a conspiracy if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks