What's new

Strange Brew - first look at specs...and street date! (1 Viewer)

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
Just in time for Oktoberfest! Beauty!

I'm quite pleased with the announced specs, particularly the SCTV sketches. Commentary by Bob and Doug would have been great, but maybe they heard about Ahnold's pay for Total Recall and all of a sudden 10 bucks EACH seemed like morons' pay, eh! No mention of aspect ratio, though...

Bring it on!

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I must say, that I'm somewhat disappointed by the lack of a commentary track, but If I can pick this up for around $14, I'll probably still get it. Hopefully the SCTV skits are more than 5 minutes worth. I guess we'll see when the reviews start flowing in.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Im pretty sure Warner will be releasing this title, not MGM. And I also think that Warner realizes this has a cult following so I'd venture to say that its pretty safe bet that it will be 16x9.

MatS

Screenwriter
Dave,
source of this info???
ps. the inclusion of SCTV skits is great :emoji_thumbsup:
edit: nevermind, I guess digitalbits is the source

ChrisR

Stunt Coordinator
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!! Every day for about the last three months I've been checking digitalbits and dvd file hoping for an announcment. The day has finally come. Can't wait to tell my friends.

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
Beauty, eh?

Sounds like a real winner if it is indeed in OAR and with the cartoon and skits (hopefully lots!) of the Hosers from SCTV.

My fave line: "I want you to take them to level 5"..."Level 5?"...."LEVEL 5!!"

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Was there a video shot for the "Take Off" song that they did with RUSH? I'd love to see that on the disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks