What's new

Straight Plan for the Gay Man (1 Viewer)

Andrew Testa

Second Unit
I hope they can come up with something funnier than Crab People.

"Taste like crab, Talk like people"

Andy

Don Black

Screenwriter
This is going to be incredibly lame. At least with Queer Eye, the tips are sound. This is just going to be more reality BS filled with stereotypical "male" filler. Shame on Bravo/NBC/GE/Vivendi.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I believe it's Comedy Central.

This may be funny for a few episodes, but I don't see it lasting too long.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
This is just going to be more reality BS filled with stereotypical "male" filler. Shame on Bravo/NBC/GE/Vivendi.
How about reading the article? It's going to be a parody by Comedy Central. I guess I should edit my first post and put that in there.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Most gay men wouldn't have to go on this show, they've already been on it. It was called high school.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Are they going to have a segment on how to grow back hair, nose hair and ear hair and dare I say butt hair?

Lord knows most of us can write a book on it;)

David Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
Should be a lot of fun. Most of my gay friends think that Queer Eye would be better for Comedy Central, too. I've learned quite a bit about shaving from Kyan, though. I had no idea that warm water softened the beard, or that you should shave in with downward strokes. Quite a learning experience for a barbarian such as myself.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I though Reno 911 was going to be lame, but I laughed my ass off every time. So I say bring it on Comedy Central, if it sucks I simply will not watch anymore.

I've learned quite a bit about shaving from Kyan, though. I had no idea that warm water softened the beard, or that you should shave in with downward strokes. Quite a learning experience for a barbarian such as myself.
For that reason I think it should be a TLC show. Depending on the show I change the channel when they guy has to go back and prove his new skills.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sounds crude and crass; I'm in.

I think we all know what the straight guy parody will entail. I just hope when they parody gays, they do something original and avoid the cliche's.

Not that I have anything against gay humor, but most of it's old and I want something fresh.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
That actually sounds really funny. I will definitely watch the first few episodes. :)

I really love the title of the show, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks