What's new

Stop posting! (1 Viewer)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I expect all of you to be absent from this site (and your jobs) for the next few days.

Why?

Damnit! There's a Zelda game to be played!
If you consider yourself a gamer you won't be doing much else for a while.

Get out there and save her...

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I know you're joking, Camp, but bollocks to that. Not all of us have a GameCube (or can afford one right now, thanks Mr.Tax man!).

Still, we got it in work, so I'll happily borrow it from there when the time is right.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Zelda doesn't rule my life!!!
(even though I'm also playing through the GBC Ages & Seasons when I have free time at work)
:D

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Ok...I propose we all chip in and buy a gamecube for BrianB and a one-way ticket to some 3rd world country without electricity for Dave. ;)

Calvin: Good man! :emoji_thumbsup: That's the spirit. I elect you official Zelda cheerleader of the HTF.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
...and a one-way ticket to some 3rd world country without electricity for Dave.
If it meant never hearing about that overrated little elf again, it would almost be worth it! :)

Enjoy the game, though. I know that many people have been waiting a long time for it. May the weeds you find be rife with rupees.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I'm about ready to throw my cube out the window on this sneak mission, it pisses me off. I need a day's break I would say.

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
One of the good things with competition and Rare being bought by ms is that Nintendo can't sit on their rear end like they have in the past and just bring out pokemon games for nintendo console owners. They actually have to bring out real games like SMS, MP, and now ZeldaWW.

The worst things about these games, is the depression that follows after beating them. The replay value is low, and based on past nintendo patterns, the wait for the next installment could take you into the next decade. 6 years for SMS from mario 64 and even longer for metroid.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Peter, I think the last installment of 3D Zelda... Majora's Mask came out in November 2000 IIRC (I think I remember buying it just before my Junior homecoming)... so I don't think the next Zelda will take that long :)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
If it meant never hearing about that overrated little elf again, it would almost be worth it!
I'm with ya on that one Dave!! :laugh:

To each his own guys. I know some of you like games based on pointy eared hermaphodites in tights, but...I'll pass. ;)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Camp, I don't have a Gamecube!!! I don't have an Xbox either!!! I don't want them either. I am 100% happy with my PS2 and my PC.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
There's plenty of reasons not to own a specific console. But...

I'm proud to sound elitist when I say, if some part of you does not want to play Zelda you're a second rate gamer.

Flame away...

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I thought that was obvious. I'm the center of the universe and shit like that. :)

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I have so many unplayed/unfinished games right now (my OOT Link is still just a boy), that I'm saving Zelda as a reward for slogging through them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks