What's new

stop asking Paramount for Four Flies On Grey Velvet (1 Viewer)

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
its coming from Blue Underground according to news coming out of Chiller Theater.

maybe they can swing the rights to Let's Scare Jessica To Death as well?

GerardoHP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerardo Paron
That's good news, provided they release it as a 2.35:1 anamorphic title.

I saw this movie a few times when it first opened and the eye-catching special camera work, especially during the murder sequences, made it one of my favorite Argento films. I own a partially letterboxed (somewhere around 1.85:1) VHS copy in French that's beyond pitiful, and would love to own it on DVD in its correct dimensions.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that's excellent news. Paramount would never do it justice, and Blue Underground certainly will. :emoji_thumbsup:

Now, if BU can just pry the rights for Danger:Diabolik out of Paramount's hands....

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter

With Blue Underground at the helm, there shouldn't need to be any concerns about the quality of the presentation.

Rolando

Screenwriter
What else have Blue Underground released of interest pray tell? I love to hear a Studio gives no reason to worry.

Jonnie M

Agent
More Argento is always a good thing and you gotta love the criterion-esque care that BU puts into their releases... Very sweet news :)

a bit off topic, and i apologize if this has been discussed in another thread but has there been any word on the Giallo box set BU is suppose to release?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.