What's new

Stone Cold Steve Austin wanted for beating his wife.. (1 Viewer)

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
As if his current problems with WWE weren't enough, Austin apparently beat Debra last night at their home in San Antonio, Texas.

Police responded to a domestic violence call, and found Debra with bruises on her shoulder, and welts under her eyes.

Austin had fled the scene before police got there, and when then called him on his cell phone, he refused to return to the scene for questioning.

Debra told police that this had happened on other occassions, but she didn't report it due to his celebrity status.

Man, talk about self destructing!!
Things are looking pretty bad for Austin at this point.
I would say his career is over after this.

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
He is going to get a ride in the back of a police car
"'cause Stone Cold says so" or whatever his stupid saying is.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hope he gets caught. There are no excuses for such criminal behavior. Throw the books at him, I say.

Cam S

Screenwriter
What an ass. Seriously, I hope he get's it hard, and he's gonna get it hard in jail too, hahaha.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I disagree with some of the statements as everyone deserves their day in court. I have dated and have known women who do not know when to back down or leave an argument before it gets physical (don't forget some women lived in households where this was normal and expected). I know when I was young that I was taught to never hit a woman and walk out the door and cool off (just like my father) but I did have one ex-girlfriend who not only tried to bar the door but grabbed a lamp and other furnishing and tried to escalate the situation (luckily a neighbor was coming back from work saw everything and I didn't get hauled off because of this). There are always two sides of the story and not everyone act logical when situations get heated on a personal level (remember the two most dangerous situation for a cop to get into is common vehicular pull-over and domestic situations). I'm not saying Steve is guilty, but then I'm not saying his wife is either and maybe this is one of those situation that a day in court might solve with a little counselling (I hope so since I think these issues can be resolved with professional help) otherwise jailtime should be required.

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
"Are you kidding? Consider his employer; I have a feeling 'ol Vince McMahon will find a way to make a profit off of this situation."

He was already removed from the active roster before this incident for unprofessional behavior. Austin is clearly having emotional issues, and needs help.

Originally, I believed this whole thing to be a "work", but with the police being involved now, I think it must be legitamite afterall.

Even Vince McMahon couldn't pull off a work this huge.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I don't think some of the wrestling fans could care less since odds are there are others in this profession with similar records (domestic disturbance is sadly a pretty common crime). Don't forget there are others who imho did worse things (Tyson, Tupac, Pete Rose) and their fans I thought are very forgiving and will still line the pockets of these stars.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I agree with what Robert said. Let's wait until all the facts are revealed. Austin could have been beaten up by Debra and is embarrassed to show himself to the police.

If I remember correctly, Debra's ex-husband, Steve "Mongo" McMichael, also abused her.

~T

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Maybe she made him some of her cookies.

Sorry don't want to joke about something so serious, but couldn't resist.

Chris

Joe McCabe

Second Unit
You must have misread that Thi, here's a grab from 1W's report: "Debra Williams called the police to report Stone Cold Steve Austin (Steve Williams) had "hit her".

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Quote:

Don't forget there are others who imho did worse things (Tyson, Tupac, Pete Rose) and their fans I thought are very forgiving and will still line the pockets of these stars.
----------------------------

Tupac was no Angel, but I've never heard of him beating women. have you?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Joe, I was referring to when Austin talked to the police after he took off. The police didn't call him, he called them.

~T

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Vince-

What would you do if someone was blocking the door and wailing on you with a bat? Sit there and say:

"Well she's a woman, Ill just sit here til I get knocked out"

I question this story til I see it in print. How would someone get welts under their eyes? A welt is a VERY specific injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks