What's new

Still Standing? (1 Viewer)

RossRoc

Grip
i love this show, its pretty much the only sitcom on tv right now that I watch regularly. I always make sure I'm in front of the tv when it comes. I would buy any dvd of this show in a heartbeat.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
This is one of the few sitcoms I still watch, it is really funny and I hope the studios put it out on DVD eventually.

Paul

Richee

Auditioning
I hope they release Still Standing on DVD!

I would also like to see Yes Dear, George Lopez, 8 Simple Rules, According to Jim, and Hope & Faith on DVD!

I think they should also release the original Dennis the Menace on DVD, and not just the greatest hits like they do with Mr Ed, I mean the complete series!

FredO

Auditioning
Everyone over on rec.arts.tv always trashes this show (and
Yes, Dear!), but I enjoy both. Been catching up on the older
episodes of Yes, Dear! now that it's in daily syndication.
(I missed alot of the early ones).

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
Just figured I would give this thread a nudge back into the forefront of this forum....Id love to see this show released on dvd. And as for Yes Dear being trashed lol....I think its great that the show has become a success even though people have tried to kill it from the beggining. its a great show! I remember in the 2000-01 fall preview in Tv Guide, the editors picked Yes Dear as being the first cancellation of the new season....lol alot they know....its lasted 5 seasons so far and going into its 6th now. Alot those so-called "experts" know eh?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'd love to see "Still Standing" on DVD. Same goes for "Two And A Half Men". In my opinion, these two are the best of what's left. I still watch "That 70's Show" occasionally, but I don't find it as funny anymore. Chances are, it'll be even worse now that some of the cast has departed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks