Still no sign of Let It Be on Blu?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
So the box will have "Get Back" AND "Let It Be"? Will that box have blu-ray audio too, or will that be another box?
Just a guess on my part but I think both of the documentaries will be in the usual Beatles box set (with the album on Blu-ray + CD and the demos and alt takes on CD) and at least the Peter Jackson documentary will be available on its own.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Any word on whether the Peter Jackson Documentary release that was planned for this fall is still a go, or has the pandemic caused a delay or derailment in that?

CHEERS! (And Stay Safe, Everyone!!) :)

Reactions: Jack K

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Any word on whether the Peter Jackson Documentary release that was planned for this fall is still a go, or has the pandemic caused a delay or derailment in that?

CHEERS! (And Stay Safe, Everyone!!!!) :)
Unfortunately, it's been pushed back to August 27th, 2021.

Disappointing, but unavoidable. Thanks for your post, Howie! Stay Safe, my friend!!

CHEERS! :)

Ejanss

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Given that "Get Back" ended up being a separate documentary, rather than the "re-edit" that was hyped in the original announcement, I'm not quite as sure whether we are getting a Let It Be box--
Unless Sir Paul feels that with the "right" version out now, the "wrong" version of the events can't do any more damage.

Reactions: Tony Bensley

Brian Husar

Second Unit
Given that "Get Back" ended up being a separate documentary, rather than the "re-edit" that was hyped in the original announcement, I'm not quite as sure whether we are getting a Let It Be box--
Unless Sir Paul feels that with the "right" version out now, the "wrong" version of the events can't do any more damage.
The original was also announced as well. It will more than likely be in a box set.

Reactions: Tony Bensley

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cineescape