What's new

Stewart Filmscreen Luxus Deluxe Grayhawk 82in. (1 Viewer)

RobertV

Grip
Fixed Stewart Greyhawk (72" x 40.5") price reduced!

Stewart Freestanding Luxus Deluxe Screenwall with optional VeLux black velvet trim.

Like new, with box, manual, all hardware for legs and wall mounts.

Used for one weekend at a convention. Size is 82" diagonal (72"W X 40.5"H) 1.78:1 aspect ratio.

I have a picture of the bottom right corner of the frame where the velvet trim has been slightly worn from adhesive.
I'm being extremely picky here.

Why am I selling? I'm a CRT guy....need extra gain on screen....

$800.00 includes shipping. Paypal accepted.

Possible trade for Velodyne FSR-12 or Mirage BPS400, or comparable subwoofer(s).

Thanks,
Rob

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Excuse my stupidity but how would one watch 1:85 and 2:35 as I am thinking itwould be to small? Sorry for the stupidity!! Any subs from deftech, klipsch, boston, sunfire interest you?

RobertV

Grip
Kevin,
The aspect ratio, 1.78:1, may be better recognized as 16X9. Most HDTV broadcasts are/will be recorded in 16X9. Anamorhically enhanced or "Enhanced for Widescreen Television" DVD's are mastered for 1.78:1, meaning that 2.35:1 will still have some "black bars" inside the 1.78:1 screen. I would say that every widescreen direct view or rear projector on the market uses a 1.78:1 aspect ratio.
Hope that answers your question...
As for the subs, what do you have to offer?
Thanks,
Rob

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Whoops thinking the wrong direction, have access to any of those subs new in box of the brands mentioned,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks