What's new

Stewart Filmscreen 79" Custom Luxus Deluxe ScreenWall with GrayHawk for Sale (1 Viewer)

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
I'm selling my custom Luxus Deluxe ScreenWall from Stewart Filmscreen Corporation. It's a 79" diagonal (47.5" x 63.25") screen with GrayHawk fabric. Grayhawk is a gray based .95 gain wide angle (160 degree) screen for LCD, DLP, & D-ILA projection technologies:

Stewart GrayHawk frong projection screen fabric

The frame is their Luxus Deluxe model with wide beveled edges (to bring the frame closer to the screen). The optional VeLux™ black velvet appliqué was added to the frame to improve overscan absorption. The GrayHawk fabric is stretched taut and snaps to the frame in the back. The frame with VeLux™ adds just over 3" to each side. Total frame size is 54.12" x 69.88".

Wall mounting hardware is included.

Part number for the screen is SND079VGHWX. The list for this screen is $1300.

More information about the screen can be found here:

Stewart Luxus Deluxe fixed wall front projection screen.

Here are a couple pictures of the screen:

I'm asking for $500 for the screen. I'm in the LA, CA area. Feel free to post here or email me. [email protected] References available on request. Thanks!

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
To answer some questions I had emailed to me:

Yes, I'd definitely consider trades, however, I'm not positive what I'd be looking for at this point. Here's what I have:

Projector: Dukane 9017 1400x1050 D-ILA projector
Screen: Stewart 100" Electric rolldown with THX microperf blackout

Amplifier: Adcom GFA-7807 300w/7 channel at 8 ohm, 600w/7 channel at 4 ohm
Pre/Pro: Lexicon MC-8 Balanced

Power: Panamax Max5300

TV Tuner: ReplayTV 5040 w/160GB
HTPC: 3.2Ghz P4 based i875 computer
DVD: Bravo D1 DVD Player with DVI output, scaled to 1400x1050
SACD: Sony DVP-NS755V
Remote: HP Jornada 565 color PocketPC

Front Speakers: Aurum Cantus Music Goddess
Center: Aurum Cantus MR-C
Surrounds: Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 Deluxe
Rears: Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 Deluxe
Sub: Atlantic Technology 370 THX Ultra sub

Audio Cabling: Clear Cables, Audioquest XLR
Video Cabling: Ophit fiber optic DVI, Bettercables Silver Serpent Component, 3-Coax high integrity VGA, RG59 Breakout S-Video, Clear Cables RG6 Composite
Network: Generic CAT6

Hmm. I guess I could use a better subwoofer, perhaps something based on the Adire Tumult or a SVS PB2+. I'd take a Panamorph PSO-SX21 in trade. Perhaps some Clark Synthesis tactile tranducers. Of course, I'd be adding money to you for all of these.

If you can think of anything else, I'd definitely be open to trades. Feel free to throw some ideas out there on what you might want to trade.

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
Randy,

Unfortunately, I don't think I can use that scaler. But yes, I can ship, and I can probably get a reasonable rate for the size.

Update: Price drop to $450 plus ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks