What's new

Steve Miller Greatest Hits CD (1 Viewer)

Erin C

Stunt Coordinator
I bought this awesome disc a week ago and noticed 2 things....

1. Take The Money And Run-this song sounds like its slightly played slower than it should be. Maybe its just me though.

2. Fly Like An Eagle-The intro music is there(can't remember the name),but the exit sounds are missing(remember the beeping at the end,its not there).
No biggie on this one guess they needed the extra room and deleted it from the set.... who knows.
Any input is welcome and expected.;)

Mark Romero

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Romero
And I thought Steve Miller said he was losing money because of online file sharing...:D

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
Who needs this disc. Most of those songs play around the clock on classic rock stations.

All a disc jockey has to know is

Take the money and run
Taking care of business
More than a Feeling
Fly like and Eagle

then repeat. :thumbsdown: :angry:

John Watson

Screenwriter
I was just in a drugstore, and "Space(d-out) Cowboy" was playin' in the backgound.

Great song, and a wonderful moment :)

Sign Me : THE JOKER :D

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Kyle,

Taking Care Of Business is BTO and More Than A Feeling is Boston, not Steve Miller.

But I agree, this is not a good Best of for Steve Miller. Get Greatest Hits 68-73 and Greatest Hits 74-78. There are too many great songs missing from the new set and it doesn't sound any better.

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle

I realize that, I was just making a remark about how bad classic rock stations usually are. If I hear Taking Care Of Business again I think I'll puke. What a horrible song.

CarlP

Agent
The collection is nice, as well as the sound. My problem is there is NO information about the albums, what year the song was recorded, the musicians on each track, etc. Lame packaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks