What's new

Steve Jablonsky's TRANSFORMERS score CD OOP already? (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
My impression is that soundtracks are being printed up in very limited quantities now, and the result is that soundtracks of recent films are commanding insane prices on ebay and half.com Amazon.com resellers, etc.

The soundtrack for "D.E.B.S." for example (the neat lesbian spy film) was $15 when it came out (no pun intended) but by the time that film came out on DVD it was already rare. It is sometimes offered for about $50. Though there's one guy in Canada who sells it for about $20, who seems to have a stash.

The soundtrack for Luc Besson's film "Angel-A" was a bit pricey at first -- about $20, but that is nothing compared to the $75 that it goes for now.

And on and on.

Basically, if there's a soundtrack you want -- and it isn't something commercial like Spiderman 6 -- you should buy it the moment it comes out, because they just aren't making as many as they used to.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Glad I picked it up when I did.......... I was also able to find the two disk version that wasn't released. Great score!

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick

Paul, that link took me to the music from the motion picture. The SCORE was advertised below that. Asking if i wanted the two together. If not for that, i wouldnt have noticed. I have no use for the rock songs, but the score is another matter!

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Doh! Fixed the link. Would you be so kind as to delete at least that (wrong) link from your quote of my post to minimize anyone else's confusion por favor?

It's going to be interesting to hear what Linkin Park's contribution to the score is--they were invited to collaborate with Jablonsky to write original score material.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks