What's new

Steve Harvey sitcom "Me And The Boys"? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
With Disney releasing some of their cartoon shows like Ducktales, and short lived classics like Freaks and Geeks, Undeclaired being released on DVD.

Let me tell you another show from Disney and short lived criticly acclaimed show that should be released on DVD. They should release the 1994-95 ABC Steve Harvey sitcom "Me And the Boys."

Earlier I suggest they release the first season of "The Steve Harvey Show" on DVD. If you bring up Steve Harvey sitcoms, you got to bring up "Me And The Boys", which most that saw it, thought it was a better show than "Steve Harvey Show."

It was a brillant show. Steve played Steve Tower a widower with 3 sons. The oldest I beleive was 16, middle child was 13, and the youngest was 7. He is helped in raising the boys by his mother in law played by the late Madge Sinclair. And the show dealt with stuff an african american family deals with, and a family with a single parent of any race deals with.

The family was a cross between Good Times, and the Cosby Show. They were middle class like the Huxtabules, but dealt with the problems the Evans family dealt with.

Also in the cast was Chaz Lamar Shepherd (The Parkers)who played the oldest son and Wendy Raquel Robinson. (Steve Harvey Show)

Disney please release this show on DVD. Or Mr. Harvey, buy the rights to the show and release it yourself.

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
This is off topic, but I just found this out. Two castmembers of "Moesha", Shar Jackson and Marcus T. Paulk both guest starred on the same episode of "Me And The Boys", titled "We're Off To See The Lizard."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks