Stern fans..Howard 24/7

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary_E, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Gary_E

Gary_E Second Unit

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Woo hoo! My MP3s wont be getting listen to that much after this discvoery.

3. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

Is this something that's legit? I mean, Stern makes his affiliates take down their streaming 'net broadcasts when he's on. Something tells me that this isn't on the up and up...

4. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I was thinking about starting a site that would allow fans and listeners to request their favorite Bits from the PLJ Morning show, but a few things got me concerned. First, if I contacted the station, would they agree to it? And Second, if they did agree to it, would the ABC Legal Department, wich owns PLJ, agree to it?

As much as I can't stand Stern(I had to listen to him when driving around helping unload electrician equipment one summer at my fathers workplace. He wasn't bad when he wasn't talking about stippers, or fart jokes, though, I'll give him that)....I can't help but wonder if this site got permision to use all this stuff...

If not, he may be in a bit o' trouble...

5. Mike_Mig

Mike_Mig Stunt Coordinator

am i missing something, I don't hear anything and if I click on where it says Listen it asks me to download something that takes no time and my computer doesn't recognize the file type anyway. I would love to listen to howard if I could, any help is appreciated

6. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

I'm liking this, being here in Australia the only access we have to Howard Stern is the movie Private Parts [​IMG] , I have a few MP3's and find him very funny. Now i'm going to be using the site you posted a lot. Thank you.

7. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

Well I still don't know how long it will last but this is great!