What's new

Stepping Down (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Parker,

Best of success in your future pursuits, be it professional or personal! We'll miss you around here, and will look forward to when you can stop by and say howdy.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Man, this bums me out!

I wish you all the best in the future Parker. Please keep us in your thoughts, as we will keep you in ours.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Kevin forgot to mention that he got ISF and THX certified so he could better calibrate his displays and write display reviews.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for everything you've done over the years Parker! Hope to see you here as "Owner Emeritus". :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Ahhhh Parker, you will be missed. Take care my friend and please stay in touch and post when you are able.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Originally Posted by kevincol

-- Some of you probably met me while I was working on HD DVD

-- * Mobile presence of HTF so that our members continue to get an increasingly better presence on smart phones and tablets (delighting existing customers)

Hi again Kevin! I for one promise to not hold your enthusiasm for HD DVD against you as long as you can accomplish #1 above =) Actually, for those who don't know, I was rude to a panel Kevin was part of a few years back and I've done my best to apologize for that over time, so I hope the previous sentence is accepted with the mirth in which it is intended!

Sam

End of a Home Theater Forum era. You always helped me when I had issues with my account. Please don't stay away too long.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Parker,

I've always considered you the "rock" of the HTF, somebody that would always be here, ready to help with his knowledge and his valuable opinion.

It really is quite sad to see you step away after all these years.

Brent

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Thank you, Parker, for your part in creating this corner of the internet that is very, very much appreciated by many of us. I keep coming back to the HTF year after year. I wish you all the best.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
"May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
When I joined more than a decade ago, I almost met this guy in Kansas City.

I see Parker as the all around guy that police the forum if not put in a word to make things right. While he is an owner, I always saw him as a big brother, ready to help but also to keep an eye out when u start messing up.

Things might change but I'm sure its for the better as he has made this place one of the best sites around!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
:( From a purely selfish point of view this stinks. Hope you continue to get what you want out of life. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wow, this makes me sad, I've been a member here for the past thirteen years and the thought that your stepping down your position breaks the heart.

Best of luck in whatever endeavor life brings your way, Parker, it's been one hell of a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks