What's new

Stephen King's The Stand question....what the....? (1 Viewer)

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Ok, I rented the DVD having never seen it before. I watched side I (The Plague/The Dreams) and enjoyed it a lot. I switched the disc over to watch side II, but I want to make sure I start at the right place. When I start part II it starts with

Gary Sinese performing surgery on some character I've never seen before (who dies) in a location I've never seen with at least 2 additional characters standing around who I've never seen before.

I just thought it would have better continuity than that, and it doesn't seem like I'm starting in the right place. I feel totally lost, is it supposed to be like that?

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Yep. Perfectly fine. It'S jusT is a jump in time...fast forward, showing that they have travelled far and have ammassed a group with them. Good movie too

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I think it ends the second episode with them all arriving in Boulder. Episode 3 begins with them having been in Boulder some time and having to accomplish an impromptu appendectomy.

You're watching it right. Episode 2 ends with the decision to make a Stand. It doesn't end on a cliffhanger.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks