Stephanie Quayle CD

Discussion in 'Music' started by Joe Spratley, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Joe Spratley

Joe Spratley Stunt Coordinator

Just wondering if anyone here has heard of Stephanie Quayle. I got her CD a few weeks ago and thought it was great, and then I ordered the DVD that just came out about a week ago. I think this girl is going to be a big star in a very short time. Her dad is a regular guest on Coast to Coast AM the overnight radio program. They had a link one night to her website so I checked it out. Wow. Not only can this girl sing but she is a knock out!!

www.stephaniequayle.com

2. JeremySt

JeremySt Screenwriter

Jeremy
    Holy CRAP! I know her!!!! I didnt even know she was recording music.:b I live in bozeman, and Ive known their family for a about 10 years. Her brother and I graduated high school together and he is one of my best friends. I knew she was trying to make it big, but I hadnt realized how far she had come. Good for her! Ill have to check out her CD.

3. Joe Spratley

Joe Spratley Stunt Coordinator

Wow, That's pretty cool Jeremy. I think she may be the next big name in music like Britney Spears or Mariah Carey. I read that she is being managed by Eric Foster White who is responsible for making some big name stars.

I'm curious, do you know how old she is? I'm guessing around 20 or so?

I'm usually quite picky when it comes to music. Usually it takes me a few times of listening to a song to warm up to it, but with her music I liked it the second I heard it.