1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Staying Alive?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Bergeron, Oct 9, 2002.

1. James Bergeron

James Bergeron Supporting Actor

It came out Tuesday the 8th as well did it not? Why is it not in the DVD-Dance Pack, not part of the Travolta pack and not really advertised? Does it suck? Is it a BAD sequel? Is it just a "regular" release with no work done to preserve it??

2. Joseph_mx

Joseph_mx Stunt Coordinator

It really sucks.

3. Jodee

Jodee Screenwriter

It's not a great movie, but I ended up buying it because it is one of those movies that I always find myself stopping & watching when I flip through the channels and see it on cable.

The dance sequences are pretty cool, although it is not disco dancing, more like over-the-top Vegas show dancing.

And I've always loved Cynthia Rhodes.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

5. Brian O

Brian O Second Unit

Finola Hughes in tight cat-like attire. 'Nuff said![​IMG]

6. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

7. David Lambert

My apologies...you are absolutely right. My eyes skipped right over that part of the original post, where the answer to that question was invited.
    I musta just been cranky. I'm sorry. Forgive me? [​IMG] :b

8. James Bergeron

James Bergeron Supporting Actor

Ok, I did say "Did it really suck?" But the question was really a question like "Does it suck?"

I never saw it, just knew it was the sequel and since I bought the dvd-dance pack I wonder if I should get this one.

9. Jason Boucher

Jason Boucher Stunt Coordinator

Just watched SNF last night, and I would like to know what became of Tony without watching this generally confirmed bad movie. Any spoilers? Does he escape his past and fufill his dreams of being a somebody? Does he realize that fulfillment is not based who how others perceive him? Although I have no problems with the ending of SNF, it doesn't really give you a comfort level that you know how Tony will end up. He could just as easily walk out of that apartment and jump off his bridge.

10. David Lambert

Jason, the sequel definately answers all of those questions. Does he "become somebody"? This film lets you know...no doubt will be left in your mind.

I think I recall that a reviewer back in the day described this film as "Rocky on Broadway". Perhaps that will give you a hint. :wink: