What's new

Status Acoustics, any one heard them? (1 Viewer)

Phil_DC

Stunt Coordinator
I spotted these in the Sound & Visions Mag and thought I would look them up on the net. The Titus tower speaker is 63 inches tall! Four of those for front and rear with three Stratus Mediette center and side and a pair 46 inch SVS subs would make a hell of a big HT surround system.
http://www.statusacoustics.com/Products.htm

Paul Busby

Agent
Hi Phil,
Status Acoustics is the upmarket brand of RBH Sound: www.rbhsound.com. I thought they looked pretty impressive too until I read somewhere they (Titus) are about 30,000.00 a pair...you probably ought to confirm that price with RBH.

Phil_DC

Stunt Coordinator
30,000.00 a pair!!
With My HT speaker budget I could pay for about one third on one speaker.:)

randy bessinger

Stunt Coordinator
RBH makes a limited edition series using the cabinets from the signature edition of RBH speakers, but the drivers from the Status speakers and they are considerably less in cost. It is the cabinets that are extremely expensive for the Status as they are made totally of composite material rather than MDF and/or wood products. A good description of the Status Decimo is on the www.audioholics.com web site. Also there is a shoot out with the 661 LSE which uses the drivers from the Status Mediette.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks