What's new

State Trooper Season 2 And Season 3 (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Last week my SAMS CLUB finally got in State Trooper Season 2 and Season 3. I purchased State Trooper Season 2 and Season 3 for $15.98 plus tax. I am glad Timeless has released all 3 Seasons of State Trooper and I look forward to watching them. I wonder if many other SAMS CLUBS have gotten State Trooper Season 2 and 3. Also, my SAMS has not yet gotten in Arrest And Trial The Complete Series yet. Has anyone seen Arrest And Trial The Complete Series at their SAMS CLUB or any other retailer yet? If so how much is it selling for? Thanks and GOD BLESS! Robert

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I've seen nothing but diddly-squat at my Sam's Club. :( I have one beef about TIMELESS's DVDs and it has something to do with their Discs. Every time I try to play one of their DVDs in my Primary Player, all they do is Freeze FREEZE FREEZE!!! :f I am forced to play them on my Portable DVD Player, which is not as "sensative" as my other players are. Does anyone know how I can get around this issue and make my primary player IGNORE the data that tells it to "Stop" when it reads a bad bit?

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
I have many many Timeless releases and I've never had the issue you reference. What is the brand/model of your primary DVD player?

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Likewise, I've never had a problem playing any Timeless discs even in my most tempermental players. I wonder why you are having such trouble?

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Ditto here. Never any problems with Timeless releases playing on any and all my dvd players.

Gary "strange sounding issue" O.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I found out from smith b I have a DVD Player that's NOTORIOUS for "Freeze Issues" with certain disks. I'm looking for some suggestions on what brand of Player to REPLACE this troublemaker with. :f

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Regulus said:
I found out from smith b I have a DVD Player that's NOTORIOUS for "Freeze Issues" with certain disks. I'm looking for some suggestions on what brand of Player to REPLACE this troublemaker with. :f
I've never had an issue with Toshiba DVD player/recorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks