What's new

Started painting, stuck, need help. (1 Viewer)

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
I started painting but my original plan was put on hold because I'm not sure it would look good.
I was going to paint the back kitchen wall the same tan, along with the column...then a pale blue or a pale or dark teal on the accent wall.
But I'm open to your suggestions.
Also, the door, window area(inside/moldings) and ceiling and floor moldings I don't know what to do with.

The spots on the brown wall are from the overhead lights...it is two coated and finished.
The spots on the white accent wall are unsanded spackle spots.
The spots on the tan wall are fresh dabs to a dried first coat.

So where do I go from here??

It's a living room and adjoined kitchen.
The space between the column and the accent wall that is yet to be painted leads to the bathroom and bedrooms.
Black couch and recliner.
Brown wall is a home theater projector screen wall, whereas the PJ itself will be mounted off the yet to be painted accent wall.
I need help with what walls/what colors reccomendations, along with suggestions on how to handle the ceiling, door, moldings and inner window.

chuckg

Supporting Actor
I say throw the paint on there and see how it looks! Paint is pretty cheap, and you would likely have enough leftover to make small changes.

RickRO

Stunt Coordinator

+1

My wife and I have painted the color we "thought" we wanted and then made the realization that the paint chip did not do the color selection "justice". I say go ahead and paint your walls the colors you have chosen and the only thing your out is paint and time.

Or if painting the entire wall a color you may not like scares you then paint a section of the wall(s) the color(s) you have chosen leave it for a couple of days to see how it wears on you and go from there. You can't loose either way it is only paint and can easily be changed.

Don't sweat it.

Good Luck

Oh I almost forgot. My only concern actually with your choices is the banner you have on your wall. You need to change that IMMEDIATELY!:eek:

GO COLTS!!!!!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks