What's new

Starsky and Hutch DVD, mines been posted! (1 Viewer)

Lance Rumbolt

Stunt Coordinator
I'm buying this blind but I would be interested to know what everybody thought of the film.

Also is it me or am I getting this early? It was posted this morning from my online retailer (no I won't say the name!). It is the region 1 version which I thought wasn't due till the end of the month, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Lance UK.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I think it comes out next week, so yours should arrive just in time.
I'm looking forward to getting it, I thought it was hilarious and was one of Ben Stiller's best. I'd saw Owen Wilson's best too, but he does the same thing he always does. That's fine with me, but I wouldn't want to get people all excited. One of my favorite movies this year.

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
I would not waste a penny. I think its an insult to fans of the show. I spent most of the weekend appreciating the first season thanks to that utter turd of a movie.
The movie is forgettable. One of those 'its so stupid its funny' movies.

DO IT!!
HEY THAT MUSTACHE IS FAKE!

that's about it.

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Starsky and Hutch was forgettable, jokes were'nt that original funny, except for the scene with the knife throwing kid
, that was awesome. I thought that Dodgeball worked a LOT better than this did. (Probably because dodgeball had a better writer, the man who brought us Terry Tate, office linebacker... :) )

But i'll probably end up picking this up anyway... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks