What's new

Stargate SG-1 "Summit" (1 Viewer)

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Those of you who have already seen the rest of the 5th season should pipe in and tell me...

If this episode has me going 'holy crap' does the rest of the season have the same kind of 'things you didn't think would happen on the show'??? (I already know about 'Meridian')

Specifically

How Anubis's forces pretty much wiped out the Tok'ra . . . .

Anyone else who hasn't seen the rest of the season feel like this???

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yes, at the end of the season
Earth is pretty well f**ked
It's not a good year for allies starting with T :frowning:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yep that happens and a bunch of other things in meridian. The last episodes of this season are excellent. Can not wait till the next season starts on Sci-Fi. My favorite part of the last 5 episodes is right at the end of the season finale. I wont spoil it :)

capt

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait for the back ten of this season. I really enjoyed Summit after the last two episodes which I felt were passable. But I don't want Daniel Jackson to go!

It'll also be interesting to see how the program changes for Sci-fi. I imagine they'll run it in widescreen at least.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Will Sci-Fi be able to run repeats of earlier episodes? I've caught S3 and some of S4 via Fox, but I've yet to see any of S2.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Danny,

Starting in September, Sci-fi is able to run seasons 1-4 and possibly 5. I think season 5 may have to go through the current syndication circuit first though (I may be wrong).

Unfortunately, worst case scenario you have Scifi running Stargate season 6 in June, seasons 1-4 in September (skip season 5) season 6 again, then seasons 1-6 in order. If I wasn't already convinced that season 6 will be the last, I'd say that this would kill any chance of new stargate episodes building a following on Sci-fi.

Best case scenario would be running S1-5 then premeiring Season 6. I know this will not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread