Stargate SG-1 releases?

Dan M~

Second Unit
When can I expect the release of Season 7? Is there a schedule for releases that has been announced?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan M~

Second Unit
When can I expect the release of Season 7? Is there a schedule for releases that has been announced?

Thanks,

-Dan

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Probably not. My best guess in a previous thread was this September, but in any event it would just be once a year now.

It sucks waiting. Season 7 was a good one!

Glenn

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Probably not. My best guess in a previous thread was this September, but in any event it would just be once a year now.

It sucks waiting. Season 7 was a good one!

Glenn

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait! I sure hope it won't be later than October... in fact, I wish it was out NOW, but, I guess we'll just have to wait....unfortunetaly...

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait! I sure hope it won't be later than October... in fact, I wish it was out NOW, but, I guess we'll just have to wait....unfortunetaly...

Adam*M

Stunt Coordinator
I just read that it is coming out on October 19th!

(This stupid forum won't let me post a URL to where I read this news.)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
6 eh 8 - what's a couple of days?

I was repressing my trigger finger so I hit an 8 by mistake.
my bad. It still shows 26 though. Oh well, i'm glad it isn't any later in the year.

Glenn

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I'm looking forward to s7 on DVD. I've been catching up with SG-1 this year after finally getting into it. With s8 on the horizon next week, I'm starting into s6 on my DVDs. I'm going to join s8 since I know most of the major spoilers of s6-7 and think I can follow s8 just fine.

Getting s7 and watching it on DVD will be a nice treat when it arrives though. Hate having to wait. I've gotten used to just walking into the store and buying the next season I need when I finish with the previous season.

Eric F

Screenwriter
You can't beat a nice anamorphic picture, 5.1 surround and no commercials.

Hope Atlantis is good.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
attlasrex