What's new

Stargate SG-1 "Proving Ground" (1 Viewer)

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
I see no one but me must have watched this, or everyone is so happy about FINALLY having new episodes on Showtime, they can't type ;)
Seriously,
You had to see the end coming (like the whole 'Foothold' thing and the very end with the (horror) Gamma Rays!!!!

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer
DAMN IT!! You mean new episodes are finally being aired? The one Friday night that I go out, and I miss it.

Any idea when Showtime will rebroadcast it?

Thanks,

Spence

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I saw this episode alot and really enjoyed it. Some good episodes coming up next . Enjoy them. I already did :)

capt

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
This episode repeats tonight at 10:00 (and tomorrow at 2:35 pm)on Showtime Beyond...which is one of the reasons I got a Dish originally (but that's a whole nother post).

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this episode a month or two ago. I really liked it, though I saw what it was most of the way through. I thought how cool it would be if such practice weapons were able to be used in a simulated scenario.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
My wife and I love this show (one of the few shows I can actually get her to watch WITH me:)) and we're just happy that they're finally airing some new episodes!
With that, Proving Ground was pretty cool, but I wish that the producers had left us in a little more suspense as to whether the scenerio was real or not, you know? I mean...Jack picking up the phone to call someone was a pretty dead giveaway and at that point, the other wise excellent show lost a bit of it's luster. Other than that, bring on the next new episode!

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I thought it was a fair episode... but not outstanding. I noticed several places where they blew it.

The phone thing certainly gave away the plot way too soon. I think the writers might have wanted us to think that perhaps O'Neil had been compromised, but it just didn't come off that way.

Another thing that bugs me: the intelligent girl we've seen before was in on the whole scenario. This makes the fact that they "trusted" Carter based on her input not much of a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks