Stargate Atlantis Season 2 so far and Season3 speculations.

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by JediFonger, Feb 2, 2006.

1. JediFonger

JediFonger Producer

YiFeng You
    i loved this show. big SG1 and SGA fan. i've seen all episodes so far for both shows.

it also has one of the best surround sounds of many a shows now. starting in season2 of SG1 DVD, nearly every action episode has a had a very nice strong surround speaker mix. very nice. =).

i just finished season2 finale. again, lots more surround info in it =), especially the ship flybys. what do you think will happen in season3? speculations? this is a NON spoilers, so please make spoiler posts in black background.

according to tv.com the story continues =).

imho, SGA has a MUCH MUCH better series debut season in general than SG1, but i sorta' expected that. my fav character thus far in the series is mcckay. i think he's portraying one of the most human in feeling so far. he eats a lot, fears a lot and is cocky, sounds like a great many of us if you're honest with yourself! =).

2. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer

There already is a thread concerning Season 2. Not much activity but you can at least read what others have been posting about the season.

Atlantis Season 2

3. JediFonger

JediFonger Producer

YiFeng You
    oops, sorry. i didn't see it. can a mod/admin merge my comments with that thread? thanks.