What's new

Starbucks $7.95 CD/DVD sale! (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
It appears that all company-owned stores have their current selection of CDs and DVDs at a killer price of $7.95! The sale started this past Tuesday (July 15th). I don't know the ending date, but will post it on Monday. My store had DVDs like Juno and Kite Runner, and I picked up Duffy's debut CD for $7.95 (it was a steal after my 30% discount!). Happy shopping!

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads up! I just got the new Alannis Morisette from the one in walking distance, and I think I'll stop at a couple more on my way home.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

I'm not sure...if it were only HEARMusic titles I would think that might be the reason, but it seems to be EVERYTHING. I am going to hit a couple local stores later this week to see if I can score any more deals!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
The sale apparently ends 09/02/08. A couple stores in my area also got some older catalog titles in at $7.95 (Atlantic Records 60th & Who's Next at our store)

And Starbucks is not getting out of the CD business (as was speculated), since we are getting in some new titles for our 09/02 set.

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
FWIW the $7.95 price is also available through starbucks.com but the relatively high shipping costs put a damper on the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikezerby
Recent bookmarks