What's new

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade....Arrgghh (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Has ANYONE been able to defeat the Darth Vader Dueling level, fonud just before the Second Death Star level? EACH AND EVERY time I've tried, I've failed. It's GOT to be beatable, right?

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
What platform are you playing this on or are you referring to the actual arcade version?

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, didn't know it was on any other platform, but yeah, the actual arcade version..

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
The only place around here that had the arcade machine for sw no longer has it. Only game i loved to play at the arcade:)

capt

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
I've beaten Vader. He attacks with more diagonal strikes than Boba Fett does. You can't miss one move though because if you do he will back you into a corner after 3 or 4 moves. Strike quickly! Good luck!

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, the problem I have with Vader, is that there seem to be a few Green Arrow strikes that involve one direction only. For instance, isntead of Up and Down, or Top Right to Bottom Left, there's an Upper Right strike only. Or an Up strike only that I never seem to be able to make.

Did that explination make any sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks