What's new

Star Wars TPM Text Commentary Single File Available (1 Viewer)

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to a really cool HTF member, Jeff Job, who originaly downloaded the HTML files, I have been able to edit the whole internet-only TPM text commentary into one single, coherent text file. If you would like a copy, please email me at:
[email protected]
Ben

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for sending the file. I must say, though, that after reading it, I was kind of disappointed. Too much "This is Flo Toonqueef, an intergalactic sow farmer," and not enough insight into the details of the actual film. Maybe it's just me. I'm not into all of the inconsequential characters.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Hi,

someone posted the whole text commentary in uk.media.dvd quite a few weeks ago. If you do a search on groups.google.com for Star Wars Text Commentary it'll turn up right at the top.

Chris

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
To all those guys thanking me, it was trouble at all. Just glad to give something back to the DVD community that helps me while away the hours!

Brad M

Second Unit
Thanks Benjamin. I got your email and have sent it to some friends that can't get it any other way. One day, if my wife lets me, I'll get a DVD-ROM.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I got the file from Benjamin and have put in online for anyone who wants it. Feel free to grab it from Link Removed

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Benjamin. I got your email and have sent it to some friends that can't get it any other way. One day, if my wife lets me, I'll get a DVD-ROM.
Brad, I think you have to put your foot down on this issue. In this day and age, you NEED a DVD Rom!

Thanks Carl for hosting that file for me!

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks