STAR WARS-THE RISE OF SKYWALKER -3D

disctrip

Second Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Real Name
hank freitas
Anyone know if there will be a U.S. release of this, or only a U.K.? Does Disney do 3D?
819KR1vjXyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Tino

Executive Producer
Premium
Reaction score
Real Name
Valentino
And Amazon UK currently not shipping To the US.

John Sparks

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
John Sparks
Just received my copy of FROZEN II from Amazon U.K. on Monday.

David Norman

Producer
Premium
Reaction score
And Amazon UK currently not shipping To the US.
AmazonUK (and other Amazons) is not accepting new orders to ship to US. They are shipping existing orders (backorders and preorders) that were made before the shutdown. That also goes the other way --AmazonUS preexisting orders are shipping, just no orders. Marketplace Sellers may or may not be accepting/shipping new orders for international shipment

Amazon Japan may be the exception and appear to be accepting new orders, but at least one person reported a new order shipment that was apparently dispatched, but then cancelled/recalled before it left either the warehouse or airport.

Zavvi appears to be accepting and shipping new orders though their shipping costs is drastically higher than it was 6 weeks ago. I'm not clear if they are using a different shipping service that is still active or if actual Postal Costs of their current shipper has changed

Just another FWIW -- the last Disney 3D released in the US is now more than 3 years ago (Moana and the extremely limited Doctor Strange) so I'm certainly not ever expecting anything new. Somewhat interesting -- Disney Movie Club is still selling stock of Doctor Strange 3D so it has been almost a defacto Exclusive

Last edited:

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raunahmniti