What's new

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) Non-Spoilers! (2 Viewers)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
One thing I will say: I think it's wonderful how the Lucasfilm family in general and the Star Wars production family in particular have embraced Billie Lourd in the aftermath of her mother's passing. Lieutenant Connix isn't a huge role, but how wonderful to be at the center of something that was so central to her mother's life. She gets to make her own memories and have her own experiences associated with this franchise, that aren't associated with her mom dying.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
DjiEalJX4AABzpK.jpg

+

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I just recognized
CHEWY
! :)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
And this says that Episode IX is not happening very far in the future.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
And this says that Episode IX is not happening very far in the future.
Based on them all being on there the last time that we saw them? Possibly but I'd say that the Falcon is now Chewbacca's (maybe not by galactic law but I don't think that Leia would have any problem with him taking it) and he's comfortable as co-pilot so he lets Rey pilot. Or it's now Rey's ship and Chewie, of course, stayed on as co-pilot.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The numbering also looked odd to me. Why would they put 7 and 9? Why put 7?

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Carrie Fisher's brother has apparently told ABC News that unused footage from The Last Jedi will also be incorporated into Episode IX.

Hopefully they can tastefully use her unseen work in a creative way that honors her and her fans.

"He (Todd Fisher) said there were big surprises coming – big surprises with this movie, this performance, and the unused footage – and said – this one is really for the fans.” “But they apparently have a number of unused minutes from both The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.” “Todd and the whole family are very excited and wanted it to happen.”

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks